Tuesday, February 8, 2011

title-header
I am so excited to announce that I now have a dedicated indoor space for new babies… Yay! No more worrying about the weather when its time to take those first photographs. 

Meet Baby M.  Her mama has wanted to shoot with me for what seems like at least a year now, but somehow the stars never aligned… But when Baby M. was born, two weeks early, we knew we had to make it happen. 
Did you know that I have been trying to get this pose right on every new baby I have done recently? I know if can be done, I have searched the web and watched countless how to tutorials…

But, alas, it eludes me… Even so, this is a pretty freaking adorable try…
wm95
 She appears to be mocking me.  I swear, if I had a baby to practice this on all the time, I totally would.  I will get it someday, and when I do… be prepared.  Maybe it will be with your baby?


wm2
 This little one was so expressive when she was sleeping, I swear she must have been listening to me all the time.  I am so happy that I was able to get some precious sleeping smiles.

wmbaby M 062
Something a little different, I love baby feet….

wmbaby M 078
And last but not least, the cute one eyed sleeping baby lovey.  Do you like my super sweet headbands? Got these from Sweet Things Kids… They are so vintage inspired and beautiful! Check out all the awesome goods at the shop, and if you see something you like, tell ‘em Ella B sent you.

Can’t wait to meet your bundle of joy… Contact me anytime for my new baby special. 
{xoxo}
donella

No comments:

Post a Comment