Friday, January 7, 2011

title header
When I say I love me some baby, you have no idea how literally you should take that.  Amongst my friends, I am notoriously known as a baby stealer… Jokingly of course, but I will almost ALWAYS ask to take a new baby home! Its just everything about a baby that twitterpates my ovaries… Sigh… their tiny feet, the way the skin wrinkles just about everywhere… the smell…
Little Miss N was born early Christmas morning.  We were scheduled to meet when she was just four days new, but Mother Nature was not on our side.  These images were taken on her eleventh day.
We decided to stay indoors, although the skies were clear, it was still more than a bit chilly for this little girl.  I was a little nervous to shoot indoors, I am still not 100% comfortable with indoor lighting, but thanks to my hubby & my gal pal over @ B. Kengle Photography, I had some new toys to play with.  {<3}
I just love the dreaminess of the series. 
For more newborn goodygoodgoodness, head on over to my portfolioThanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

blog1

Kinsman 205Kinsman 121
And, my very favorite for last… This is a pose I have ‘seen’ done a lot, and I just love how sweet a baby pose it is.  I have tried… And tried, and tried.  This is the closest that I have come to getting it right, and if only I could get the elbows up just a bit more… well… I don’t know.  I don’t really care, this shot just melts me.  I love her face…!!

small print: if you hire me to do a newborn shoot, chances are I will smell your baby. 
Kinsman 448
Thank you, {K} family for sharing your adorable family with me. 
1.611-2

No comments:

Post a Comment