Tuesday, January 11, 2011

title-header
So there is this girl I know.  She’s really cool.  She’s got a really rad style, beautiful eyes, awesome kids, a really amazing sense of self.  She has an open heart, an amazing spirit, and an unbelievably wonderful soul.  Maybe I want to be her when I grow up… ha ha.  I know, I am already grown, but really… you might want to be her too if you met her.
Anne-Michelle of Addison Park Photography, and I have been friends for a little over 5 years now.  We met through a pregnancy forum when we were both pregnant,  When I met her online, I already knew that I would like her… The first time I met her in person was at a mommy meet up group.  We just clicked… Ever since then, even though our lives and their busyness keeps us apart, I know she’s always just a phone call away.  And, no matter how much physical time we spend apart, the minute we are together, its just like its supposed to be….like no time has passed at all, and we can pick up just where we left off.
Do you have friends like that? I have a handful of friends like that… And I love and cherish each very much.  As I get older, I sometimes realize how lucky I am in the friends department.  Without my friends my life would be a lot less fulfilling….
After talking about it for-EVAH, we finally made it happen! Yesterday, we went to downtown Riverside and had some fun with our cameras.  Have fun with these images, and for more great pictures, please see my portfolio, @ ‘Ella B Photography.

wm15wm20wm30wm33wm43wm111

2 comments:

  1. Awww...D, I'm truly touched by your words and your images. I love you so much! Thank you for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed these photos...they have that nostalgic feeling about them. They make me miss some of my good friends.

    http://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete