Friday, June 10, 2011

LOL!

Have you heard of the lovely-ness of Pinterest? Its a seriously amazing site full of really great ideas.  Its a virtual pin board site, teeming with ideas... I lovvvve it!! I came across this little sign (the words) the other day, that just made me laugh... so I made one up to share with all of you.  Its in a 4x6 format, perfect for a desktop!


Get it? I love it... and yea, I may be easily amused... 

Anyway, I would love to stay and chat... but... (you guessed it...)


I
happy Friday, all, and have a great weekend.  Click on the picture to download, and you will be redirected to a download site.
{xoxo}




legal mumbo jumbo and small print:All images and content Copyright 2011 'Ella B PhotographyBy downloading you are granted permission print the design.Files are for your use only. Images and content are non-transferable. Sharing of files is strictly prohibited.Images/templates may NOT be resold in digital form,or as part of a digital kit. Printed goods from templates are not to be resold, they are for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment