Wednesday, June 8, 2011

got tattoo?






I know this really awesome girl, who happens to be an amazing artist, who also happens to be a bad ass tattooist! Her name is Julie, and she is the owner of Another Twilight Fantasy in Riverside, CA.  Julie has tattooed me several times- I can't see myself going anywhere else.  I love her work so much, I had my mom, my little brother and my little sister get tattooed by her! 

I was super stoked when Julie asked me to help her out on a project that she is working on... She is putting together a book of her art.  She sent me her models and I did what I could to represent.  

Julie told me she hates to have her picture taken... I can understand, its not my favorite either.  I think I managed some awesome shots of her- and I hope she approves of them.  

Julie working on a new tattoo 

can't go wrong @ the tracks.


tracing paper beginnings... my tattoo is there, can you guess which one I just got?



close up
Maria

Maria

Michelle, I LOOOOOVE the color!

Jordan

Jordan

Jordan


Crystal

Crystal

Tyler

Tyler

Ashley

Ashley

Ashley
Thank you, Julie, for inviting me to be a part of something that means so much to you... Thank you to all the participants!! You were all cool and fun to shoot, and I am glad to have made your acquaintance.  I can't wait to see the finished product!

{xoxo}



No comments:

Post a Comment