Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love my little boy

This year when the kids go back to school, its going to be super hard for me... I mean, it always is, but this year will be especially.  All three of my kids will be in school this year.  Kayleigh will be a sophomore, Johnny will be in second grade, and my baby starts kindergarten... I keep thinking about what it will be like, to be home alone... I mean, yea, its only half day, but it will be the first time in a lllooonnnnggg time that I will be home alone.  What will I do when I have to go potty? Do I shut the door?

Took this picture of my little man the other day, in our backyard.  He's very good about letting me take pictures and I am grateful to have these amazing images of him.

I say it all the time, but its so true... I LOVE his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment