Friday, July 30, 2010

Meet Baby C.

What's better than a mama in love?
This... is perfect.
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of doing a maternity session with Rachea... 13 days after his arrival into this world, I had the chance to photograph him. 

Sibling love starts early.  Love the processing here, and love Ms. C's spattering of freckles.
New babies are so sweet, so helpless, squishy, cute... and love.  Really, in a word, its love.  I love me some new baby... Its so important to get pictures when they are this tiny, because time literally passes in the blink of an eye.

Defnitely one of my favorites of the session... Can you believe how strong he is? Just 13 days old.
Today @ White Park I was able to get a couple of really great images of this new, beautiful addition to our world. 

I love baby toes... They are just so sweet, and tiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment