Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This picture makes me smile, oh wait, this one too...

So for the second time in baby C's life, he got the opportunity to meet me.  That kid is cute... but what's even cuter? His parents! Wow, I was teasing them about how affectionate they were.  I hope they didn't take it the wrong way, but they were so in love with each other, its like his heart skipped a beat every time he looked at her.  Just a super sweet couple, with an adorable, very well loved son.  Here are a few previews of my personal faves from the session...

They were picture perfect... This session was done in Riverside, near the Norco border... For some reason, the Channel Seven News was there.  It was pretty odd to see a news van in the middle of the dusty parking lot! All in all a really cool location...


Love this image.... Its similar to one I took in a newborn session with this family... I think this could be our signature pose! Cute! He was just peeking through, and I happened to catch a great "what are you looking at?" expression.


Ahhh... I don't know what to say about this image- but for some reason, for me, its an exhaling kind of picture.  I really love the simplicity, the naturalness of it.  Its as if I stole a moment... This shot inspires me to take it to the next level with this same kind of shot.. Just thinking out loud here, but yes... this image makes me smile, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment