Wednesday, April 7, 2010

baby and a couple in love...

Fairmount Park in Riverside is one of my favorite places to shoot... the park is known for the homeless and ducks, but there is a ton of beauty there.  These were actually taken right outside of the park- in a little area with a ton of cat tails, little weedy but pretty yellow flowers, and some extra cool long grass.  I think my clients were a little worried about my choice, initially, but I knew that the camera would really like what I was showing it...

T & R are a young couple who are just enamoured with each other.  The love between them was obvious, and baby C is a very lucky boy... I think they will be able to build a lifetime of love around him. 

how precious are baby sleep smiles?


a shot that is a little different than something I would normally do...


Love how dad's hand is softly on baby's head, this image for me totally encapsulates the love between this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment