Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Round II: ABC Project...

I have a friend who is into photography... She is pretty darn good at it, too.  She is just starting out learning the editing process, and having lots of fun with it.  She says to me, "thank you for sharing what you know with me"... Wow, really? Of course I would.  I love to be able to help out others, and if I can inspire them... even better.  We are doing the ABC project together, and I hope to blog about it as we proceed.  If you aren't familiar with the ABC project, its really pretty easy... Take a picture every day for each letter of the alphabet. 

A: is for so many things... angles, angels, aardvarks, alligators, but today... A is for airplane.  I decided to photograph A for airplane for the simple fact that it was here... During the busy clean before your husband gets home time of day, I found this airplane somewhere it shouldn't have been (beneath my foot- OW!) and stuck it in my pocket.  Around 5 o'clock, I knew the light would be right for what I wanted to do, and I went outside in my back yard... This was, believe it or not, my first shot. 

A is for airplane:

No comments:

Post a Comment