Wednesday, April 7, 2010

E & C baking a baby... for me?

I always love maternity sessions... Talking with mommy's to be bring back so many memories of my own pregnancies.  I wish that I had taken some of my own maternity sessions when I had the chance... this session was especially endearing to me, because the baby in the oven is my nephew.  Yea, my little brother is young, and I wish that he could have waited to become a daddy... But... I love him so much- and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him... Sometimes as adults we have to learn that what we want isn't neccessarily what someone else wants... and we just have to be ok with choices that are made, and support and love unconditionally those who mean the most to us

.
C. and his beautiful fiance, E.


It was hard to balance his name on her belly, but we managed...


two halves make a whole... They loved this baby before he was here. 

I am so proud of my brother and his fiance.  These two mean so much to me, and I know that they know, I will always be here for them, and MY (well, their- technically) baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment