Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mmmmm simply mmmm….!! Everyday Elements equals everyday love!

 

I am always excited when I find someone out there in the world who is as awesome as Amanda from Everyday Elements.  Not only does she create and share some really awesome Photoshop actions, she just seems like an all around every day super cool chick!!

Check out her blog- where you can download some really amazing and near perfection actions... My favorite is New York City... but I love Boston and Hawaii as well!

Lately, I have been complaining about the grain that is added when Facebook compresses my images... I don't like it.... at all!!!... Looking at one of Amanda's posts, she said something about 700 pixels high, and when I asked about it... the very next morning, she whipped up a super awesome Facebook finishing action... that.I.can.not.wait to use!

Here are a few pics with her actions in action...

 

jace5 001

New York

candle 004

Hawaii

 

BW126

New York, with a small curve bump

I just wanted Amanda to know how much I personally appreciate her contribution to my work....I cannot wait to see what's next from this talented and humble lady.

 

just-d

No comments:

Post a Comment