Wednesday, April 6, 2011

its a grand opening


Did you hear? At the gentle butt kicking of several of my good friends, I have opened an Etsy shop... I know, I just blogged about this, but I should have thought of it earlier... anyway, I didn't so now you get the pleasure of TWO amazing (ha.ha.ha) blogs today! Well, this is pretty cool. 


 Do you have an Etsy shop? Would you LOVE a new banner for your store? 


How about 4 coordinating banners? A general cutesy banner, like mine... 

something for spring....

how about summer?


can't forget winter....

You are def in the right place if you answered yes! In order to kick off my Etsy shop I am going to give away a set of Etsy  custom shop banners.  Its easy to win...

1. if you don't already, find me on Facebook, and 'like' me!

2. follow my blog

3. heart me on Etsy

4. leave a comment on this blog post AND my Ella B wall, being sure to include your Etsy shop!

Sit back and cross your fingers... :) Good luck!

Winner will be chosen via random.org and on Wednesday April 13.  

Yay for giveaways, tell your friends!

{xoxo}

4 comments: