Friday, September 17, 2010

Have you heard about Addison Park Photography?

I know, isn't it weird to be on my blog, and read about me blogging about another photographer? Yea, but this chick rocks!! I know Anne-Michelle of Addison Park Photography personally, and we've been really great friends for going on five years.  I am super excited for where her work is going, and would love for you to check her out.  I know, she's local, and "competition", but I am a firm believer in variety being the spice of life. 

I am super excited to announce us working together on the Halloween Mini Sessions that coming up... Anne-Michelle has a great little indoor studio set up in her garage, and the best thing, its almost all natural light! Can't wait to see all the little boo's and ghouls in their Halloween costumes!

Have a fab Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment