Monday, September 13, 2010

Have you stopped by The Savvy Moms Guide??

Recently, I was approached by two super rad and beautiful lades, Amy & Bri, from The Savvy Moms Guide... I was asked to be the exclusive blog photographer and designer for this awesome duo who are setting out to do some pretty awesome things!!

I have to say, it was a real honor to be asked, and I, of course, said YES!!

We had our first play date, which was an "Back to School" apple themed party.  The girls asked me to make some designs up, and come out and take the pictures of the event.  I can really see where they are going with this... These days, its all about presentation- and Bri & Amy are super inspiring when it comes to this... Its not like the days of Martha Stewart... Its better, and more fab (Sorry, Martha, it IS!)... The reasons being is because these girls understand the want to create the most special of days with the resources on hand... and when you don't have the resources on hand, how to find the best deals and piece together a tablescape, goody bag, invitation, and fun that yes, even Martha would find inspiring.

So, stop on by and become a fan on Facebook, or a follower on Blogger... I look forward to working with these awesome ladies, and learning how to become more savvy in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment