Monday, September 13, 2010

A super tutu event...

Have you met my friend, Nicole Troccoli, from Sweet Things Kids? She is the creator & designer of all things tutu and pretty! I met her when she hired me for a football tutu themed photoshoot for her two little girls... I decided to start working with her, one  because I adore her, and two because her products are literally the best I have seen!! We have been talking for a while about doing a tutu photoshoot/play day for her products... These are just a few of my favorites of the day, but all of her designs can be seen in her Etsy shop. Stop by and say hi- I promise, she's fab to work with, and you will be nothing but happy with your purchase!
My favorite twin models... So cute! I keep asking the mom to take one of these littles home, but so far its a no go.  Aren't they adorable in their Christmas tutu & tie?
Little angel, Ms. M.  She's just a sweet girl. 
She's 3... and got the coture posing down flat! I love working with her. 

Nicole's little witch... ready to cast a spell on you.




I took over 400 pictures of these tutu'd cuties... These were just a few that I really loved, and had to share... Thanks for stopping by, and for more 'Ella B, check my work out on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment